Friday, April 24, 2009

80 degree weather ftw

Well hey.
Fancy running into you here.
Okay, maybe not.
stalker ;]

So here's the deal
I feel like talking, sooo I'll tell you what I've been up to :]


Yesterday, thursday I went to my film making class for a second day.
We're so behind in work. and the middleschoolers like taking over alot.
Now, I know I have alot to learn
And I'm not the best decision maker.
But when people try to take over a "group" thing, it really makes me mad.
But I'm more easy going on people than I should be sometimes.
I know it's cool to be well mannered, but when someone's constantly telling you you're wrong
that's when you have to defend yourself.

Although I don't. I just sit back and complain, not really taking action
but probably annoying them so...mission accomplished.

Our teacher fell asleep during class.
It was weird lol

Then I went home with my friends Jessica and Cassie.
I had kinda brought up the plan to go to her house the night before
and mentioned it to my friend Keith that he should go over there if I went.
I knew Jess was in need of some fun.

So after I got there and played around a while, Keith and Isaac came over.
We went to the dock at Whitmore Lake. which is always fun.






Shortly after that, we went to the icecream place. It seemed like it took forever to get there, because I'm so lazy. I need to get out and walk more apparently, haha

We had some fun yesterday. I love hanging out with them. Although sometimes I'm more quiet, because I haven't known Keith and Isaac that long and it takes me a while to really get to know someone. But I do just fine, I believe.

Then today I went to the Greenfield Village with a group of my friends.

We took off from the parents and basically acted crazy the rest of the day. Of course I picked up the first thing I could grab to wear this morning. All black. 80 degree weather. I'm so not used to hot weather yet. so that was pretty bad, but I managed.

It had some nice breezes. and we took some pretty cool pictures.



Apparently I have a little captain in me. haha


And that's my bestfriend Hannah. Now, I have alot of bestfriends.

But she's different from so many people I've met. She used to be quiet and stand in the corner-ish. But ever since I became her friend she came out of her shell and she's been a little nut case ever since.

I realized today that no matter how much I physically and verbally abuse her, I love her to death.

She's so amazing. and she's beautiful. I mean look at her. But she's still retarded xD

I came home and put on some shorts and my swimsuit and went outside. just to be in the sun. such amazing weather today, I wish I could have done more on such a beautiful day.

I wanna go to Ann Arbor with my friends soon.

we should discuss the possibilities.

I'm done blogging for today, but thanks for reading.

Adios, until next time.

Edit:

I forgot to post a fun fact about my name.

fact #2: I used to play (and sometimes still play) this virtual world game. and my name on there was Cobra Star, on account that I like snakes. and my dog Star. people on there always called me Cobra instead of my name, even if they knew it, because they thought it was cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment